Westpac are active in the Commercial Lending sphere, and this talk they are doing could provide you with some useful information.
When: Wednesday 15/02/2012
Where: 260 Queen Street, Brisbane
Time: 12:30 to 3pm.
Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF’s) are becoming more and more popular and with good reason as they give you greater flexibility, control and management of your retirement investments.
Don’t miss this important opportunity to learn more about how you may benefit from a SMSF. This seminar is appropriate for those who already have a SMSF or if you are considering the establishment of a SMSF.
The seminar will cover the following important points:
- The latest changes affecting SMSF’s.
- How trustees should be investing in the current market.
- Transferring non super assets into a SMSF.
- The gearing opportunity to purchase commercial or residential property.
- SMSF opportunities for business owners.