It is interesting to be “ear to the ground” of businesses when dealing with people and their commercial sales and leasing needs.
So, a summary of things and chats with people so far:
- Above average enquiry for this time of year
- Lease terms still a little shaky, give me some more 5-ers!
- Options out there, but once narrowed down, not a lot of options (this is old news!)
- “Election year, but everyone knows the result” 😯
- A very positive feeling in the air
- Bring on 2013!
Now, sounds like I’m a real estate agent with that last one, but they are the facts as I see them.