There are now so many podcasts – this new(ish) way to digest information has exploded, such that it’s almost overwhelming with the little time we all have these days.
The best part is that you can learn anywhere, anytime, and all for free.
Touching on a podcast that perhaps receives less attention is one on how business people have succeeded. All in small bite size summaries (i.e. they are giving you the best of Wikipedia).
The tip from the successful Cathy in this one below is related to real estate; where a landlords/managers frustration is touched on – communication. She emphasises how important it was to keep checking in, even when her news was bad. This is one of many great tips.
Have a listen:
121: Nathan’s Famous Restaurants: Nathan Handwerker – From a restaurant dish-washer to a Multi-millionaire. – How They Made Their Millions
- 121: Nathan’s Famous Restaurants: Nathan Handwerker – From a restaurant dish-washer to a Multi-millionaire.
- 120: Kayak: Steve Hafner & Paul English – Two men who changed the way people travel forever and became multi-millionaires.
- 119: Holiday Inn: Kemmons Wilson – From Dirt-poor to a Multi-Millionaire Hospitality icon.
- 118: StitchFix – Katrina Lake – From starting in an apartment to becoming a multi-millionaire
- 117: Paul Mitchell Haircare Systems: John Paul DeJoria – Twice Homeless to a Multi-Millionaire